Gauge Plugs & Probes – 1600 Series
1600 Series – Gauge Plugs & Probes
The small area of the stainless needle means that only a 6 lb. push per 1,000 psi in the system is required to force the probe into the Gauge Plug® and open the valve. Lock-On-Probes are recommended where the pressure or sample device is to be mounted onto the Gauge Plug® or where the pressure on the Gauge Plug® exceeds 5,000 psi.
- Troubleshoot complicated hydraulic or pneumatic circuits during operation without breaking pressure in lines.
- Sample line fluids in seconds.
- Gauge corrosive fluids or sour gas with safety.
- Calibrate or test the accuracy of fixed pressure gauges or meters.
ADVANTAGES OF THE GAUGE PLUG & PROBE SYSTEMTM
- Seal is bubble tight.
- Metal to metal seat plus elastomer seal.
- All Stainless Steel construction.
- Take pressure readings in seconds.
- Mesh screen filters debris which eliminates potential clogs.
- The probe does not need lubricant prior to probing.
- Reduced chance of gauge loss due to theft or vandalism.
- Eliminates excessive wear on expensive, delicate gauges due to harsh environments, vibration, pressure pulsation or mechanical shock.